BETTER EDUCATION FOR
A BETTER WORLD
Interreg V-A Romania-Bulgaria Programme
"Stimulation and increase of the emplyment and cross-border mobility in the cross-border region"
Source of funding: 85% FEDR, 13% Romanian State Budget , 2% UOC own buget
About Interreg V-A Romanian-Bulgarian Programme
Interreg represents a main goal of cohesion policy which aims to promote a harmonious economic, social and territorial development of the Union as a whole. Interreg is built around three strands of cooperation: cross-border (Interreg A), transnational (Interreg B) and interregional (Interreg C).
European Cross-Border cooperation, known as Interreg A, supports cooperation between NUTS III regions from at least two different Member States lying directly on the borders or adjacent to them.
The aim of the program is to develop the border area between the two countries by financing joint projects.
"Stimulation and increase of the emplyment and cross-border mobility in the cross-border region" - project
It aims to tackle common challenges identified jointly in the border regions and to exploit the untapped growth potential in border areas, while enhancing the cooperation process for the purpose of the overall harmonious development of the Union.
This platform facilitates the professional training necessary for professional training and retraining in order to integrate into the labor market in the cross-border area based on courses, seminars, self-assessment tests and webinars provided by the “Ovidius” University of Constanta.
Purpose of the project
BEST TEACHERS AND MENTORS
- If you wonder how to seek and apply for a job?
- How to start and developm a business?
- Want to know more about marketing, staff management ?
- and …more,
You can LOGIN and find out more!
LEARN COURSES ONLINE
- Self assessment questionnaires;
- Recommendation courses according to user’s profile;
- Construction of courses, including related courses;
- Information about various types of educational loans;
- Development and implementation of online tests to individual courses, upon requests;
- Setting the minimum level crossing;
- Linking the result of the test with educational loans, when such a possibility comes up;
- Allow making through recovery;
- Reminder system in relation to the learning process;
- Reminder system for suitable courses and trainings;
- Orientation for new users;
- Ability to maintain various leaders (administrators) courses;
- Pointing search through courses;
- information about the opportunities for education and training of people in the cross-border region and etc.
LOGIN and find out more!
WEBINARS AND ONLINE SEMINARS
LOGIN and find out more!
Do you need to know more about:
enroll to our online Courses For Free